Subscribe Now!

Jul 12, 2009

Happy Anniversary Uncle Dan and Aunt Risa

Today is your anniversary and as you go about celebrating your marriage, friendship and companionship I sit and remember well your wedding day. In my wallet is my all time favorite picture of Dad, and it was taken at your wedding. It was the one time I got to dance with my father, the next time I figured would be on my wedding day. Sadly that won't happen but I am grateful that I got that one dance with my father looking dapper in his tux. And so it is an anniversary for me of sorts as well.

I celebrate you guys! Together you have been such an incredible team, and to me such an incredible support network through all that I have been through. My biggest fans, my cheering squad, my support and my shoulder to lean on. I thank you both dearly.

An incredible strong couple you are. Stand by each other through thick and thin. Help each other through the tough times, and you have never given up on each other. Your unconditional love for each other is outstanding. And as I watch you two love each other this way, I am again reminded how strong these genetic roots run in our family. It is the one thing that resonates out.... Dad taught me this, and I see it in you guys.

Congratulations! I hope you have a romantic fun day!

Much love
me

1 comment:

  1. YES, today IS our 11th Anniversary!! Dance, dance (circle, dip). But aside from having each other, we are also so very grateful for having such an incredible family! Penny, your words, your thoughts, and everything about YOU touch our hearts on the deepest level. We love you so very much and are so thankful and proud you are in our lives; that makes life so much more incredible. Thank you for your love and your constant inspiration angel.
    SMOOCH, AR

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin