Subscribe Now!

Mar 7, 2009

Blogging update





OK I think I am up to date now, I must let you all know that my posts will be done once a week. We have limited bandwidth and time slots. My days off are friday and saturday and that is when I will be posting. I am also just trying to figure out this blog thing so please bare with me. For those of you following on Facebook only, it does not seem to post pics, so be sure to go right to my blog site for pics www.pennyannlight.blogspot.com also to follow more detailed on the Lions of Moremi be sure to go www.moremi.earth-touch.com.

I am taking some photography lessons from Graham as we go along so I hope to learn more and you will notice a difference in my photo's as I improve.

I am off for now, I do know we are heading into Maun this weekend, so I in fact may not get a chance to post, but will try. I miss you all muchly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin